Abilene Hope Haven
Abilene Hope Haven's mission is to inspire hope in our neighbors who are experiencing homelessness. We believe when our most basic needs are met... when we have food, clothing, and shelter... only then can we dare to dream for our futures, to believe things can change, and to Hope for a better tomorrow. We strive to demonstrate radical hospitality to each of our neighbors. Jesus said, "Love your neighbors as yourself." -Mark 12:31
Group Projects/ Community Service
- collecting and donating supplies on our wish list to renovating a room or common area or creating a unique idea of your own.
- sorting donations, organizing the pantry or multiple storerooms
- providing planned activities for our neighbors in the afternoons or evenings.
Life Skills Instructor
- Life Skills are grouped into ten areas: family life, employment, health/nutrition, substance use/abuse, education, interpersonal issues, finances, housing, safety, and local resources.
- If you are a professional in one of these areas and would like to teach a life skills class or mentor one of our neighbors, your expertise and instruction are welcome.
For more information, you may go to https://www.abilenehopehaven.org/, or email questions to email@example.com or call 325.677.4673